It started with the idea that we could build a safe, secure place to keep your slingshot when you are traveling or just at home.
A SlingThing Cave!
GARMIN CAMERA LOAD GUIDANCE SYSTEM.
WATCH YOURSELF LOADING ON YOUR Gamin GPS
Standard Features on ALL SlingThing Caves
- 84" Opening and No Interior Wheel Wells
- Insulated Side Walls Skinned in Glossy White .040 Aluminum
- 2 Bi-Directional Aluminum Side Vents
- 2 Rear Chassis Steel Bogie Wheels to Help Prevent Tail Drag
- .040 Aluminum Sheeting (Your choice of Black or White)
- 36" Beavertail at Proper Angle for Smooth Loading
- 6' Long Full Width Tailgate/Ramp with Torsion Spring Assist
- 2 Front Wheel Access Doors for Easy Access Strap Down
- Exclusive Over the Wheel Tie Down System
- Continuous Tubular Chassis
- Full Length Rounded Roof Rails
- 3,500# Dexter Torflex E-Z Lube Torsion Axles
- Electric Brakes
- Custom Aluminum Wheels with Radial ST-205-75R-14 Tires
- Heavy Duty Diamond Plate Fenders
- LED Running Lights and DOT Reflective Tape
- 3 LED Interior Lights with Switch
- Heavy Duty 2 5/16" Ram Type Coupler with Safety Chains
- 7 Way Connector to Control Lights, Power, and Electric Brakes
- Tongue Jack with Removable Wheel
- Auto Charging Break-Away Braking System
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Some Images Show Optional Equipment
Click Below to See How You Can Customize Your SlingThing Trailer.
The SlingThing Cave was our answer to people that wanted to keep their Slingshot safe while traveling. It's like taking your garage with you, keeping the elements off of your Slingshot while you are getting to your destination. With our front wheel access doors we make it easy to secure your Slingshot without having to climb around in tight spaces. Sidewall airvents allow air to flow through the SlingThing Cave without the downsides from a roof vent. The SlingThing cave can even be customized to accomodate motorcycles, ATV's, and even some cars. It is no wonder that the SlingThing Cave has become our most popular model.