It started with the idea that we needed more than just a way to transport our SlingShots. We wanted it to be more, so much more. It had to be able to Haul more than just a SlingShot. Golf Carts, ATVs, Cars, Wood. Whatever we could dream. It had to be more.
A SlingThing Stinger!
GARMIN CAMERA LOAD GUIDANCE SYSTEM.
WATCH YOURSELF LOADING ON YOUR Gamin GPS
Standard Features on ALL SlingThing Stingers
- 83" Between Fenders
- 12" Solid Extruded Aluminum Non-Skid Deck
- 32" Welded Diamond Plate Aluminum Air Dam
- 36" Beavertail at Proper Angle for Smooth Loading
- 72" 'Stinger' Folding Ramp with Torsion Spring Assist
- Exclusive Over the Wheel Tie Down System
- Four 4,000# Stainless Steel Pop-Up Tie Down Rings
- Continuous C-Channel Chassis
- 3,500# Dexter Torflex E-Z Lube Torsion Axles
- Electric Brakes
- Custom Aluminum Wheels with Radial ST-205-75R-14 Tires
- Removable Heavy Duty Diamond Plate Fenders
- LED Running Lights and DOT Reflective Tape
- Heavy Duty 2 5/16" Ram Type Coupler with Safety Chains
- 7 Way Connector to Control Lights, Electric Brakes
- Tongue Jack with Removable Wheel
- Auto Charging Break-Away Braking System
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Some Images Show Optional Equipment
Click Below to See How You Can Customize Your SlingThing Trailer.
The SlingThing Stinger takes our open line of trailers to the next level. This trailer comes with our exclusive over the wheel tie down system. This is a versatile trailer that comes standard with four extra tie downs to handle transporting things like ATV's, motorcycles, golf carts, and more. It can even be customized to handle some cars. The Stinger folding ramp is easy to open and close. It can even fold down against the trailer bed to allow you to haul lumber or other long "stuff". This is our most popular open trailer model, with good reason.