It started with the idea that we wanted to be able to transport our SlingShots. A standard trailer was just not enough. We required something designed from the ground up to suit our needs.
Something for the open road.
A SlingThing Roadster!
GARMIN CAMERA LOAD GUIDANCE SYSTEM.
WATCH YOURSELF LOADING ON YOUR Gamin GPS
Standard Features on ALL SlingThing Roadsters
- 36" Beavertail at proper angle for smooth loading
- 12" Solid Extruded Aluminum Non-Skid Deck
- Continuous C-Channel Chassis
- 3 - 6 Foot Removable Ramps
- Ramp Storage On The Front Doubles As a Stone Guard
- Four 4,000# Stainless Steel Pop-Up Tie Down Rings
- 3,500# Dexter Torflex E-Z Lube Torsion Axles
- Electric Brakes
- Custom Aluminum Wheels with Radial ST-205-75-R 14 Tires
- Heavy Duty Removable Diamond Plate Fenders
- LED Running Lights and DOT Reflective Tape
- Heavy Duty 2 5/16" Ram Type Coupler with Safety Chains
- 7 Way Connector to Control Lights, Power, and Electric Brakes
- Tongue Jack with Removable Wheel
- Auto Charging Break-Away Braking System
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Some Images May Show Optional Equipment
Click Below to See How You Can Customize Your SlingThing Trailer.
The SlingThing Roadster is our original SlingThing trailer, a classic design that is both functional and stylish. While it is our most economical model, it is loaded with standard features. Designed to safely transport your SlingShot with a minimum amount of fuss, this trailer will get you on the road quickly. The removable ramps transport in a lockable stand that doubles as a stone guard. As with all our models, there is a long list of options that can make this trailer fit your needs.